BY ACCESSING, BROWSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN, AND ANY POLICIES REFERENCED BY, THESE SITE TERMS, INCLUDING ANY SUBSEQUENT CHANGES TO THE FOREGOING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE SITE TERMS OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATION, DO NOT ACCESS, BROWSE OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE.
Copyright and License
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on the Site, including but not limited to the text, design, manuals, product information, graphics, images, pictures, sound and other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Materials”) are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2002-2016 Mannatech, Incorporated and/or its licensors. Mannatech grants you a limited license to make personal use only of the Materials for your information purposes and for the purposes of promoting the Mannatech products and business opportunity only. This license is subject to these Site Terms, and does not include the right to: (a) use the Site or Materials other than for the intended purpose, including but not limited to any marketing, selling or other commercial uses; (b) use framing techniques to enclose any portion of the Site, including any images found on the Site or any text or the layout or design of any page or form contained on a page; (c) publish, publicly perform or display, or distribute to any third party any Materials, including reproduction or hosting the Materials on any computer network or broadcast or publications media; (d) make derivative uses of the Site or the Materials; or (e) any systematic collection or extraction of data through the use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
You are not conveyed any other right or license, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, in or under any patent, trademark or proprietary right of Mannatech or any third party. Any unauthorized use of the Site will terminate the permission or license granted by these Site Terms and may violate applicable law, including but not limited to copyright laws, trademark laws (including trade dress) and communications regulations and statutes.
Requests for written permission to use the Site in any above listed manner should be sent to the Brand Management department. They may be reached as follows:
600 S. Royal Lane
Coppell, Texas 75019
You are also advised that Mannatech will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. Notice of claims of copyright infringement of our web site materials can be reported to the Company by emailing email@example.com.
Trademarks of Mannatech and those of its suppliers or licensors may not be copied, used or imitated, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Mannatech or its suppliers or licensors. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text” using any of the above-referenced marks without Mannatech’s permission. Additionally, all page headers, graphics, icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Mannatech, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without Mannatech’s prior written permission. All other Mannatech names or logos mentioned on the Site, or any other trademarks, registered or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Mannatech.
If you believe your work or content has been copied and posted to the Site or the Review Feature in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Mannatech’s copyright agent the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Mannatech’s DMCA Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is our General Counsel, who can be reached as follows:
600 South Royal Lane, Suite 200, Coppell, Texas 75019 USA
This Web Site
This web site is based in Coppell, Texas, USA. Mannatech makes no claims that the information located herein is appropriate or may be downloaded legally outside of the United States. Access to the materials may not be legal by certain persons in certain countries. If you access this web site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws in your respective jurisdiction. You understand and agree that:
- Mannatech products are not designed for use in the treatment of disease or to substitute for a doctor’s care or for proven therapy. Mannatech products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Any product claims made by individuals within the content of this web site are based upon his or her personal belief and/or experiences after the use of Mannatech products and Mannatech disclaims all liability for such claims that may be made. These reports have not been verified and are not represented as providing a balanced view of the available science. These are the statements of the individuals giving them and not of Mannatech.
- Any misuse of this web site will result in disciplinary action in accordance with Mannatech corporate policies and procedures, and any handling of such abuse shall be left solely to the discretion of Mannatech.
Applicable Law and Venue
These Site Terms and any transactions thereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas applicable to agreements made and entirely to be performed within the State of Texas, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or inequity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in state or federal court located in Dallas County, Texas, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Site Terms.
Revision to the Terms
Mannatech reserves the right, at its discretion, at any time, to change or modify these Site Terms that may be applicable to you, or any part thereof, and to impose new Site Terms and conditions. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately. Each time you use the Site the terms and conditions set forth in these Site Terms will apply to your use. Users of the Site should periodically check for changes to the Site Terms. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of changes to the Site Terms on the Site, or by other means by which you obtain notice of those changes, means that you accept those changes.
THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT OR DATA DISTRIBUTED BY OR DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. MANNATECH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. MANNATECH DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, RELIABLE OR ERROR-FREE.
MANNATECH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY. WE CANNOT AND DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, INCLUDING CONTENT THAT IS POSTED BY THIRD PARTIES. YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS THEREIN OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF DATA. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK.
Links to Third-Party Sites
This web site and any other official Mannatech web site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Mannatech. Mannatech provides these links as a convenience only and does not endorse the companies or contents of any linked sites. Mannatech does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites.
Web site owners who wish to link their site to Mannatech’s must obtain prior written permission from Mannatech’s Global Brand Management department.
Gathering and Use of Information
On most sections of our web site, Mannatech collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. We do not require this information for customers to obtain access to our site. However, visitors may have to provide certain personal information in order to participate in some of our programs offered on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used solely for internal marketing purposes and will not be sold to third parties.
Mannatech may use “cookie” technology to obtain non-personal information from its online visitors. Cookies are information files that your web browser automatically places from your computer when you visit a web site. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. We do not extract personal information in this process nor do we provide this information to third parties. Cookies allow us to customize your user interface to speed up the navigation process and to make the site experience more meaningful, fun and efficient. If your browser is configured to reject cookies, you will not be able to utilize the features of our web site.
Mannatech stands behind the quality of its products and your satisfaction. If for any reason you try our product and are not completely satisfied, you may return it within 90 days from the date of purchase for an exchange or refund of the product price and applicable tax, excluding shipping. Please refer to Policy and Procedures 5.13.1
The MAXIMUM refund amount for product refunds is AUD500.
To return used product for a refund you must:
- Complete the Product Exchange or Refund Request form to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number available in the Mannatech Resource Library.
- Comply with instructions found on the Product Exchange or Refund Request form.
- Return empty or unused bottles in a package to the product return addresses stated on the Product Exchange or Refund Request form.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs, any insurance and tracking your return shipment package should it become necessary.
- Returned product has no cash value and will not be credited to your Mannatech account.
For a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, Mannatech will exchange for equal value any unopened, undamaged, restockable product (i.e.clean bottles and not expired and with a minimum of 90 days expiry) as follows:
- The original order number verifying the product purchase is required before a Return Authorisation will be issued.
- All exchanges will be done on a one-for-one, equal value basis.
- No exchange for opened or dirty bottles.
- You are responsible for all costs associated for reshipping exchanged goods back to you. Refer to Policy and Procedures 5.13.3.